- Log in or create a chef account.
- Download the .ZIP file of the latest ingredients.
- Slice, dice, and remix the ingredients.
- Upload an .MP3 file of your remix.
- Share it with your friends, family, and enemies on Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to other chefs’ remixes and comment on them.
- Join the chat on Discord.
- Finish your remix in two hours or less!
- You may only use the ingredients to make your remix.
- No other sources, sounds, synths, instruments, etc may be used.
- You can slice, dice, tweak, smash, filter, crush, loop, and stretch the ingredients however you wish, but no other ingredients or artifacts may be introduced, such as the modulator tone of a ring mod effect, self-resonating filters, and effects that add noise.
- You may get away with cheating once or twice, but eventually you will start losing sleep over it, and we will find you, wherever you are.
- Don’t be nervous. Any remix you compose might have a redeeming quality.
- Bonus points if your remix also tells a musical story about the ingredients, though nobody has ever done this.
- Come up with some original methods to create percussion sounds out of any ingredients. It’s not too hard to get a kick drum out of the sound of bacon frying with a little filtering and pitch envelopes.